Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Epiphany

I haven't updated my blog for over three months. Wow. I guess I've been so busy that I haven't had time to stop and talk about it. The past 6 months have been a whirlwind. I can't believe I've already been in Omaha for half a year. I knew it would take a while to get settled in but I had no idea the transition period would be this long.

Since my last entry I have moved into a long term apartment, started seeing someone new and started working out again. Little pieces of normalcy are finding their way back to my life ever so slowly, settling in to complete the puzzle. I love Omaha and I finally feel at home again.

So, sorry I haven't written in a while, I've been a bit busy. But you know what? I think I know the real reason I haven't updated this blog lately. In fact, I just had an epiphany... The crisis is over. My Quarter Life Crisis has been all about finding myself, finding my purpose, my direction in life. I know who I am. I know what I want. I know which direction I want to go in. I've never been more sure of something in my life.

I guess this means I'll start a new blog. I don't know what it will be yet so I'll keep writing on here until I do. If you have any suggestions for what you think the topic of my new blog should be, leave a comment and let me know.

I have to admit, it feels pretty great knowing that the crisis is over. :) I'm so excited for what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment