Thursday, July 28, 2011

Energetically Exhausted

Does this make sense? I'm so amped up that I'm exhausted.

Guitar Center sent me to Denver this week for training. For those of you who don't know, I was recently promoted to the position of Sales and Training Manager. About 20 STMs (and a couple Assistant Managers) from the region attended GCU (Guitar Center University). We learned a lot about various products, company goals and leadership.

What an awesome week! GCU totally inspired me. I'm more proud to work for the company than ever before. There is so much room for improvement in my store (even though my team already totally rocks!) and it's hard to know where to begin. I met so many really awesome people that help to make this company amazing and we had such a blast! I must say though, I wish I could just sleep for the next 2 days. Being at that super high energy level for 4 days has kind of taken it out of me! haha!

Tomorrow evening (though I'll be posting this after midnight so technically it'll be this evening) I'll be having my 2nd art show. I'm so excited! (and, again, yeah, exhausted.) Come see me at Three Pea Interiors on 2nd and Hydraulic from 5-9 and if you can't make it tomorrow (today) my art will be in the store all month so stop by and check it out! And let me know if you want to buy a piece! Oh, and I totally need help naming this one... any suggestions?

  

For some reason it makes me think of the ocean... Hmmm...

Well my friends, I need to get the heck into this bed of mine (though it's not nearly as comfy as the amazing bed at Staybridge Suites). I hope I can see some of you at my art show tomorrow! Also, I hope you all love your jobs as much as I love mine! G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't headed to Omaha a few hours earlier, I would come. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete